Re: [FH] Abdominal Chyle

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006
      She said she didn't think was infection because he was acting so normal and
      showing no other sign of infection but she was going to check. From what I
      am reading this morning it is just a complication of severe cardiomyopathy.
      What ever it is it is really untreatable with the severity of his heart.
      Even if his heart was in good condition the prognosis is grave according to
      stuff I am reading. Please keep Sim in your prayer.

      Confidentiality Notice:
      This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
      information which is legally protected through the Individuals with Disabilities
      Education Act, the Family Rights and Privacy Act and the Health Information
      and Portability Accountability Act. The information is for the sole use of the
      information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
      If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender be reply
      email and destroy all copies of the original message.

    • Lisa Clarizia
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2006
        Not totally untreatable -- you can use Rutin to try and help, it's used to
        treat animals with chylothorax. You can get it at GNC for sure, or the
        Vitamin Shoppe -- one drawback is you need high doses, and of course it's a
        horse pill. I'd give him 500 mg per day to start divided into 2 doses. I
        hope that helps!

        Lisa