Re: [FH] Morsel Update

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
      Lisa,

      That's awesome!

      Leah and her cats

      Lisa Clarizia <lclarizia@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      Sorry I'm a bit late with this ... crazy last few weeks.

      So, Morsel went in for his neutering last week, and the good news is, they
      didn't hear any murmur while he was under anesthesia! So, either what they
      heard last month was not a murmur at all or an incidental murmur. Still, to
      be on the safe side, we'll be checking him every few months just to be sure.

      Thanks to everyone for their words of support and encouragement :)

      Lisa, Angel Baby Boy, Thundercat, Minx, and Morsel

      --
      Many have forgotten this truth but you must not forget it. We remain
      responsible forever, for what we have tamed.

      Antoine de Saint-Exupery.

    • Sue at MAGDRL
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2006
        Lisa,