update on mischief

  • strawberry_swirl2233
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      hi all! next monday mischief goes to get his tests, iam relieved its
      gonna get done but iam scared by what they might tell us .they said
      its gonna be around $220 but its worth it they said there gonna keep
      him over night and i quess the next day we get the tests?
      i have a couple of question can a sick cat still act healthy? , like
      play run around and act normal?
      -chrissy
    • strawberry_swirl2233
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2006
        hi everybody sorry i haven't wrote back sooner. well my last post here
        was mischief getting his tests done. he does have a heart mumner and
        there was some heart damage but they think he'll be ok . hes now on
        atenolol and gets 1/4 tablet every night . there was some promblems
        getting him to take his meds but hes doing better with it. in a month
        hes gonna get more tests done ultrasound and a more blood test i
        think .iam not sure the type of mumner i was upset he had it and
        forgot to ask. i'll keep you updated.