thanks for the votes...........chief won

  • Debbie (Debsie)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      My Chief won the Quarterly so now he will go on to the final in Oct, or Nov.

      So that means I won't be asking for votes until then.......lol

      I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your time and votes. You don't know how much this means to me for Chief to be remembered with his first time first place win at Coco's. You guys are the best internet friends a person could ever have.

      Thanks again from me and Angel Chief

      Deb,Bailey & Chief
      http://members.tripod.com/debgram-ivil/debsfelinefine/index.html
      Pet Birth Certificates http://grahamsgraphics.sphosting.com/cert.html