Re: [FH] Can we do this? I would love a face with everyone

  • Drew Needham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2006
      Sounds good to me!

      Bab006@... wrote:
      _Frappr Groups - Group Maps for Online Communities_ (http://www.frappr.com/)

      Confidentiality Notice:
      This email message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
      information which is legally protected through the Individuals with Disabilities
      Education Act, the Family Rights and Privacy Act and the Health Information
      and Portability Accountability Act. The information is for the sole use of the
      information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
      If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender be reply
      email and destroy all copies of the original message.