Re: [FH] Digest Number 2222

  • Lisa Locke-Downer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      I also wanted to say how sorry I am to hear about the
      kitties that have recently passed on. Everyone seems
      so brave, and I can't imagine how much it hurts. I
      love reading the inspiring stories of the kitties who
      are hanging on, and yet it makes me worry about how
      I'll handle it when Hobo's time comes. Anyway, just
      wanted to let everyone know I was thinking about them,
      even when I don't write in that often.

      --Lisa

      Lisa Locke-Downer, Ph.D.

      http://mail.yahoo.com