come on my little guy is losing,,,vote reminder

  • Debbie (Debsie)
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      Come on Chief needs your votes by Friday.

      Could you please vote for my little Chief in this contest. It's the quarterly and if he wins this one he will go on to the finals in Oct.

      The Contest will end on Friday at 11 PM Est/8 PM PST. Chief is still listed as Little Angel=OneVote=2. WWW.cocoscastle.com
      Or send a blank email to tictac@... and in the subject line put Little Angel=OneVote=2
      Thanks to all who have supported my little angel, lets try and get him to the yearly contest.
      Thanks from me and Angel Chief

      Deb,Bailey & Chief
      http://members.tripod.com/debgram-ivil/debsfelinefine/index.html
      Pet Birth Certificates http://grahamsgraphics.sphosting.com/cert.html