re: Tumul-K

  • Liz
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2006
      Ruthie,

      I also tried to get Icarus to lick it off my finger and that didn't work
      (How disgusting is Tumil K? So vile smelling...)

      I used a syringe that came with compounded liquid atenolol and was
      marked with teaspoon measurements. I put the end of the syringe inside
      the Tumil K tube opening and squeezed the tube while pulling up the
      syringe until I had the dosage. Then I syringed it in his mouth. He
      hated it, however, since it is a gel it doesn't leak out as much as a
      liquid if your cat is being defiant.

      Good luck!

      Liz and Angel Icarus