pet-sitter

  • Lisa Locke-Downer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      I realized I left out some details about my pet sitter
      that made her look worse than she really is (although
      I'm still going to find a new one!). When I first
      hired her, I only had one cat, and he was not on meds
      yet. She came over to meet us and did all the usual
      stuff in terms of gathering info, meeting Hobo, and
      seeing the house. She did fine with her first visit.
      When I scheduled my next trip, I had gotten the
      kitten. She didn't come over to meet him - I just told
      her about him and left a note with new feeding
      instructions. But the Sat. evening phone call was
      definitely the last straw. She said her emails had
      gotten messed up and she was checking in with all
      clients to make sure she was making the right visits.
      yikes! glad I'm not travelling again till June -
      plenty of time to interview other people.

      I'm glad to get the perspective of a pet sitter on
      this list - thanks for your info! Once again, the list
      is a very helpful and supportive place!

      Lisa

      Lisa Locke-Downer, Ph.D.

      http://mail.yahoo.com