ASAP---Asprin question

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      I just realized that I must of given Baby aspirin tonights in a row.

      I put his pills in a Mon-Sun container. I noticed that I gave him Fri pill Thrus night.
      I don't recall giving him his aspirin Wed. but I must have.

      It's been a good 24 hrs. Is he out of the clear, if anything was to happen?

      Vickie
      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!

    • Lisa Clarizia
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Vickie,

        He'll probably be just fine, twenty-four hours is enough to clear most of
        the dose (I assume it's a 81 mg pill?). I would call your vet and ask when
        you should give the next dose, however -- he might need to wait an extra day
        for the next pills.

        Lisa