What else can I do for him?

  • alishanayomie
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Kuhio is on a beta blocker and gets it every day. He seems to be in
      good health though his heart murmur is a 3-4 and the vet said it is
      very serious. What else can I do for him? Sorry I deleted the messages
      that had supplements. Can you give me the websites where I can buy
      these supplements as well?

      Also does anyone have a kitten with a huge and hanging belly? The vet
      said the belly is not filled with fluid but it is just very strange
      and I am worried. It swings from side to side when he runs and he is
      only 7-8 months old. He is a petite cat and was found near starved to
      death.