Re: [FH] money and food

  • Lisa Locke-Downer
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Thanks to everyone for the food ideas - price, brands,
      storage methods, etc. I am definitely committed to
      getting Hobo and Mojo on a good quality canned diet. I
      am the type of person who has to do a lot of research
      before making a decision, so now I will call around
      about prices to see how to make this process more
      affordable. I returned the creepy Hill's canned z/d to
      the vet this morning (since he continued to refuse to
      eat it - smart cat!), and am keeping Hobo just on his
      dry Hill's until I find a place that sells Natural
      Balance or will order it for me. He continues to do
      well with no vomiting and a good appetite (total of
      1/2-3/4 cup a day in small meals). I am looking
      forward to switching him to canned in a much slower,
      more planful and hopefully healthier way, so that
      hopefully we won't get a resurgence of symptoms. I
      would much rather spend my money on food than vets!

      Thanks again for your support,
      Lisa

      Lisa Locke-Downer, Ph.D.

      http://mail.yahoo.com