Re: [FH] Potassium supplement?

  • Leah Ferron
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
      Thanks Linda,

      That is the website that I refer to. Have you given any potassium supplements to your kitty? I was wanting feedback on anyone who is doing that.

      Leah and her cats

      Linda Fischbach <fischbl@...> wrote:
      I think you are thinking of this webpage:
      http://members.verizon.net/~vze2r6qt/supplies/potassium.htm

      Linda

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        I had two large cats with CRF and needed phosphorus. I bought a 3 pound container of NOW potassium gluconate -- it costs less that a couple of ounces of Tumil-K. And, since it is pure potassium gluconate, it should last for years.