Re: [FH] Potassium supplement?

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
      I think you are thinking of this webpage:
      http://members.verizon.net/~vze2r6qt/supplies/potassium.htm

      Linda

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Thanks Linda,

        That is the website that I refer to. Have you given any potassium supplements to your kitty? I was wanting feedback on anyone who is doing that.

        Leah and her cats

        Linda Fischbach <fischbl@...> wrote:
        I think you are thinking of this webpage:
        http://members.verizon.net/~vze2r6qt/supplies/potassium.htm

        Linda

        > Anyone given their heart kitties potassium supplements? Alec has renal
        > defiiency and right now he is at the bottom of normal for potassium. In
        > what I am reading, this really means he needs potassium. I bought some
        > potassium gluconate at GNC and I am thinking of adding some to Alec's
        > supplements. What do you all think? On the CRF yahoo group, they list
        > brand names and amounts to give so I have that information.
        >
        > Leah and her cats

        > feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Cat health insurance Cat health care Pet health cat Cat health Heart conditions Health problem in cat

      • Linda Fischbach
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          I had two large cats with CRF and needed phosphorus. I bought a 3 pound container of NOW potassium gluconate -- it costs less that a couple of ounces of Tumil-K. And, since it is pure potassium gluconate, it should last for years.