Re: [FH] a funny thing happened last night...

  • Ruthie
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 5, 2006
      Give her some time. Our newest cat is skiddish, very skiddish. If she does
      come out while you're there, encourage her, see if you can find something
      she likes and do it. Eventually she'll come out of her shell

      Ruthie and the crew.

      The easiest way to figure the cost of living is to take your income and
      add ten percent.

      Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.