Re: [FH] belles troubles

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2006
      Katy,

      I don't know much about feline asthma, but I'd suggest looking into changing
      her environment (if you haven't already) in the same way you'd change it for
      a human asthmatic. Meaning, very clean, a minimum of dust-trapping
      household items like rugs, pillows, etc. and air purifiers. Maybe this will
      help her?

      Lisa