A Tribute to Rolley

  • redhair2405
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 8:02 PM
      Hello everyone,

      Well, it has been a week today since Rolley croosed the bridge. I miss
      him so much. I have put a tribute to him on the CFR website, if any of
      you would like to see it, here is the page.

      http://www.felinecrf.com/gallery0.htm
      You can go there and click on "Rolley Man" to view his tribute.

      It has helped me immensely to write his tribute. he was such a brave
      boy! I want to thank all of you again from the bottom of my heart for
      being there for me and Rolley. I still have not been able to send out
      personal Thank you's, as many of you have e mailed me directly. I have
      been working on his tibute, and trying to stay busy and be able to go
      to work. It's so hard!!! You are all so wonderful, and I think about
      you all and your babies frequently. THANK YOU!

      God Bless!
      Melissa