Re: [FH] Advice re adopting a new kitty

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Paula,

      You have every right to be cautious and I'm very surprised that the breeder
      hasn't already had all their breeding stock tested.

      If you "don't want to go through that again" then have her tested before you
      bring her home. And prepare youself for a potentially tough decision if she
      has it.

      Sue

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        Thanks for the feedback, Sue!

        One point of clarification - the kitty isn't breeder stock. In fact,
        she was spayed at @ 6 months old. The breeder has kept her simply
        because Beebers is so cute.

        Paula