Re: [FH] frontline

  • Betty Seni
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
      Thanks for all the advice on "frontline." I've given my cats Frontline for years, since the flea problem here in the South is a nighmare, but I will try to see what I can do with a flea comb and my trusty vacuum!
      Has there ever been "hard evidence" that Frontline can harm a heart kitty? I'd rather be safe then sorry, since it seems good common sense not to introduce chemicals to a compromised animal. But....I was curious if anyone had ever read something concrete about this . Thanks....