frontline

  • Betty Seni
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Max is starting to scratch and another of my cats was treated for tape worms today. That can mean only one thing in the deep South (Ga) and that is that fleas have made an early appearance. Is it okay to use Frontline on a cat with HCM? If not, what is the alternative? I'd appreciate your thoughts!
      Thanks!
      Betty