sorry about the little ones

  • Tanya Elder
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      Sorry that I haven't written to all of you yet who wrote me personal
      notes about Zanzi... I quite haven't been able to muster the courage to
      write thank you notes. I will.

      I'm so sorry about the other little ones that have left us. I know for
      myself, it's been the saddest five days ever. I know it will get
      better, but it seems so deep right now.

      I ran into the doctor that had I mentioned in an earlier post who asked
      me about Zanzi. I told him that she had passed on. He said, "I told you
      she wouldn't make it, I can't believe you spent all that money, I knew
      she wouldn't survive." I told him, "Dr. ____, the only thing you have
      to say is 'I'm sorry for your loss.'"

      What else was I suppose to do? Not give her a fighting chance? That
      doesen't even make sense.

      Anyway, just wanted to write to say sorry I haven't written anyone back
      yet and to say how sorry I am about the little ones.

      Tanya
    • Tanya Elder
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2006
        Just to clarify, it was a human medical professional who said this too
        me. I couldn't even imagine a vet saying something like this! I hope!

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Elder" <elderta_2001@y...>