Eva is gone

  • Jaime Dobrzelewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2006
      I haven't been here much since I first joined. Our little Eva is in
      kitty heaven now. I woke this morning to find she had passed away
      overnight. We think she went relatively quickly and painlessly, as
      she didn't wake me up. I'm heartbroken, but thankful at the same
      time. We had 47 days with her after diagnosis, 47 great days that we
      may not have had if we didn't get her to MSU right away. She was
      happy last night when I went to sleep, having shared some Pringles
      with me. :) I will be picking up her cremains at some point, and she
      will make out move to another city with us next week. We plan to
      spread her ashes there, so she can be with us for years to come.

      Thank you so much for being here...this group helped me immensely, and
      gave me hope. You all are such a wonderful network, and I appreciate
      everything and all the support you gave me and Eva.

      Jaime