Re: [FH] Zanzibar's last battle

  • andrea meyers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
      oh tanya
      i am so so so sorry
      at least she is at peace
      she and you fought so hard and with real "heart"
      i know you will miss her
      all i know is that she will still be with you-not the
      same-but-
      i am just sorry-
      you did so so much for her and with her--and she in
      turn fought just as hard with you
      that is and will always be a big thing-and i am glad
      you guys had a good amount of time together-
      elsa and send you enormous hugs and we also send zanzi
      a hug to wherever she is in spirit-
      hugs andrea and elsa

      --- Tanya Elder <elderta_2001@...> wrote:

      > Dear all,
      >
      > On Wednesday night, about 2:30 AM, Zanzibar's lungs
      > started taking on
      > fluid. She went to the emergency room, they tried
      > lasix, but to no
      > avail, and she was so weak that any attempt to tap
      > her lungs put her
      > into into respiratory distress. Between the tumor
      > surgery and
      > recovery, the bit of thickening heart, the hepatic
      > lipodosis, and her
      > kidneys, it was too much for her and she went to
      > sleep last night at
      > 9:20 PM.
      >
      > Zanzibar was born on June 16, 1994, along with three
      > litter mates. Her
      > mother and one sister survives her.
      >
      > She'll be much missed by me.
      >
      > Thank you all for your support, you've been amazing
      > and I'm so glad
      > that there is a group to give comfort and advice
      > during such diffcult
      > periods. Don't give up the good fight with your
      > kitties until you have
      > to and good luck!
      >
      > Tanya and her wonder kitty, Zanzibar
      >
      > You can see a picture of wonder kitty here:
      > www.attheendoftheboom.blogspot.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Belinda Sauro
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
        Tanya,
        I'm very sorry to hear that Zanzibar is not with you physically
        anymore. She is with you always in your heart and in spirit. She will
        let you know she is OK, take care of yourself ...

        --
        Belinda
        Happiness is being owned by cats ...

        Be-Mi-Kitties ...
        http://www.bemikitties.com
      • Leah Ferron
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
          Tanya,

          I am so sorry for your loss. You and Zanzi gave a hero's try at beating the odds. What a wonderful mommy you are!

          Leah and her cats

[...]

          Cat health insurance Cat health care Pet health cat Cat health Heart conditions Health problem in cat

        • Del H. Daniels
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
            Tanya,

            I am sorry for your loss of Zanzibar. I know your pain is heavy now but may your happy memories of her comfort you.

            Hugs, Del