RE: [feline-heart] second guesses about Ocean

  • SHBR (Stephen Brown)
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 5, 2001
      Karen,

      It's unfortunate that part of this whole process is second-guessing, we've
      all done it (and will do it). FWIW I don't see anything you did that I would
      have done differently or that obviously changed the outcome for the worse.
      But even if that were the case - we're only human, and we make mistakes. The
      important thing is that you cared and you tried. And that's the best any of
      us can do.

      Steve