Happy New Year

  • Tanya Elder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I haven't been here much since kitty Zanzibar was rediagnosed with an
      adrenal gland tumor and not HCM, but I wanted to say hello and Happy
      New Year to you all. I still feel very close to this group, though I
      spend a lot of time at the Canine Cushings Autoimmune group now. It's a
      great group, like this one, though it's full of dogs! Haha. Just
      kidding, I like dogs, too. But it gets a bit lonely when they talk
      about dogs, and I'm currently the only cat owner who's active over
      there!

      Seriously, Happy New Year to you and your furbabies. This group helped
      tremendously when I thought I would lose my mind! I don't know what I
      would have done without the group, in fact. Thanks thanks thanks thanks.

      Take Care,
      Tanya and Zanzibar