Re: [FH] Lucy has periodic coughing jags - any help?

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      Hi,

      Often a cough associated with HCM is caused by fluid buildup. Lucy may also
      need a diuretic like lasix to control that. Has she seen a cardiologist?

      My girl had just turned 11 when she was diagnosed about 14 months ago.
      She's doing fine with all her meds now despite a few scary times along the
      way. Cats are amazing with their ability to rebound so keep on giving her
      love and care!

      Sue