Re: [FH] Update -Teddy in Heart Failure

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
      Shane,

      ITA with Sue. Baby Boy had awful CHF and it took me almost three months to
      even start getting it under control. Then he lived a full year with minimal
      fluid issues, right up till the day he died. Some cats are harder to treat
      than others, and with Baby Boy it required enalapril, lasix and
      spironolactone plus a lot of monitoring on my part, but it can be done.

      Lisa