Re: mass

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      I have posted on the feline cancer group but I also need help on this
      group. Trampster who had aspirated this summer and was all summer
      getting well is sick again. She has cardiomyopathy and been on meds 3
      yrs. no problems. She was breathing a little hard and I gave her a
      little lasix and took her in sat for a xray. It showed a mass in her
      lung??Her last xray aug 31 was ok. Her blood work is all normal but the
      EOS is real high. It was this summer to and now its really bad. We are
      hopping the mass is a swollen node because of infection or allergy?
      Shes on Zeniquin. We are doing a ultra sound of her heart wed and will
      be able to see more. He want to give her a depo shot or dexamethaseone
      for allergy. I wont let him AS I think its bad for the heart. My
      Speeder had a shot and threw a clot and was gone? Maybe it just
      happened. What if she needs it do I do it? Tramp is 14.5 yrs. I just
      lost Socks and Sockster this Oct and July I dont want to lose her.
      Janie