Recipe Swap

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      1. Crystal Rogier _cf0703@..._ (mailto:cf0703@...)
      2. Bridget Bailey _Bab006@..._ (mailto:Bab006@...)

      Please send a recipe (anything at all, but a specialty
      that you make is BEST!) to the person whose name is
      listed in the number 1 position. Then copy this letter
      into a new E-mail. Put Recipe Swap in the subject line
      and move my name to the number 1 position and put your
      name in the number 2 position. Only your name and my
      name should appear on this list when you send your
      e-mail out.

      Send this e-mail to 8 or more friends. IT IS JUST FOR
      FUN. If you cannot do this, please let me know and I
      will then send it to another friend who loves to cook.

      You should receive 36 recipes. It is fun to see where
      these recipes come from.

      The turnaround is fast, because there are only 2 names
      on the list and it's via e-mail.

      HAVE A NICE DAY!

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)

      http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3a
      STQQtZkm&refid=store