The New Year

  • Ruthie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you and your furry friends a wonderful and happy New Year.

      2005 has been difficult for many of us here, both those of us who have newly diagnosed kids, those who have had close calls, and those among us who have lost a dear one.

      Here's a wish that 2006 is filled with prosperity in health for all human and animal kind.

      Ruthie and the crew.

      As you slide down the banister of life, may their be no splinters pointing the wrong way.

      Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.