what's important in analysis of food?

  • Ruthie
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2005
      OK, I'm looking at all these different foods and my head is spinning, loll.
      What should I be looking for in the guaranteed analysis that makes one food
      better than another? I would imagine the crude protein and crude fat would
      be important, but is higher better than low or vise versa?

      Ruthie and the crew.

      A man who dares to waste an hour of time has not discovered the value of
      life. - Charles Darwin

      Visit www.ruthieville.com today for your daily dose of me.