Thank you all - and happy 2006

  • plplat2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005
      As 2005 draws to its close, I've been rereading this year's posts and
      reflecting on what has occurred. I am once again deeply touched by
      the kindness and strong support we give each other, and I want you all
      to know how much it means to me!

      Please give your kitties a special hug and kiss as we head into 2006!

      Paula, Momcat to Malka, Jesse, Tristan, and Angel Kallie (1990-2005)