Re: [FH] Nicky aka Snickers died

  • Belinda Sauro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2005
      Hi Jan,
      I'm very sorry to hear of your loss of Nicky, 17 years is a
      wonderfully long time to have with your special girl, though it is never
      easy to say good-bye. Nicky is with you always in your heart and
      watching over you, and heaven has a special new angel today. Take care
      of yourself ...

      --
      Belinda
      Happiness is being owned by cats ...

      Be-Mi-Kitties ...
      http://www.bemikitties.com

      http://adopt.bemikitties.com

      FeLV Candle Light Service
      http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

      HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
      http://HostDesign4U.com

      BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
      http://bmk.bemikitties.com