Enalapril Maleate vs Enalapril?

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2005
      Is there a difference? My vet's receptionist asked me why I was paying $30
      a month for 30 Enalapril 1mg tablets vs. $13 for 100 2.5 mg Enalapril Maleate
      tablets. I said I don't know then was what I was told to buy. She went
      back to ask the vet and the vet said ok. I didn't get to talk to the vet so I
      didn't get to ask my questions since I was only there to pick up meds. Is
      there are difference? Is it the same thing?

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)

      http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3a
      STQQtZkm&refid=store