RE: [feline-heart] Coping

  • Mike & Linda Irrgang
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2001
      Hi Voula,

      I know that it's hard....I try to find strength in prayer and positive
      thoughts...I try to remind myslef that there is a reason for everything....I
      have always called dPum the cat from heaven and I could never expect a
      heaven sent cat to stay with me too long bec I know that there is alot of
      work he has to get done and I can't be selfish and expect to have him too
      long...DI feel that every moment is a gift from above.....I hope you can
      find some "reason" why your furbabies have special tasks elsewhere too.