Re: [feline-heart] Aspirin and CRF

  • the chunns
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001
      Hi Voula,

      TC got 1/2 a baby aspirin twice a week from the time he was diagnosed. He
      did
      eventually throw 3 clots, but not until about 8 months later. So perhaps
      the aspirin
      helped for awhile - at any rate it did seem to hurt him.

      Pat
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001

        I presume you left out the word "not" here:

        ... at any rate it did [NOT] seem to hurt him.

        --
        JR
        & Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001
          oops - I really do need to wear my glasses more often!
          You are correct - it did NOT seem to hurt him.