RE: [feline-heart] Aspirin and CRF

  • Jonathan Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001
      Voula,

      Just as another data point ... Lynx was on aspirin for the 8.5 months we had
      him & his kidney values (which were high-normal when we got him) didn't go
      up at all.

    • the chunns
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001
        Hi Voula,

        TC got 1/2 a baby aspirin twice a week from the time he was diagnosed. He
        did
        eventually throw 3 clots, but not until about 8 months later. So perhaps
        the aspirin
        helped for awhile - at any rate it did seem to hurt him.

        Pat

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001

          I presume you left out the word "not" here:

          ... at any rate it did [NOT] seem to hurt him.

          --
          JR
          & Tabby (RB), Lynx (RB), Licorice, Tigger
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001
            oops - I really do need to wear my glasses more often!
            You are correct - it did NOT seem to hurt him.