Causes of Dehydration?

  • Laura Penny
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2001
      Sorry if anyone gets multiple messages...

      We had a vet tech come over to do to check BPs and heart rates on Lucky &
      Kassy. She said Lucky is dehydrated. Her skin stays up and her gums are
      tacky.

      We have a vet app't first thing tomorrow, but I'm not sure what to ask. This
      has never happened before.

      Lucky has mild CRF (last bloodwork was normal; no fluids), controlled
      hypertension, borderline hyperthyroidism, and mild HCM. She has had diabetes
      twice, but has been off insulin since November. She takes diltiazem and
      Norvasc.

      Thanks.

      Laura