Re: [FH] Baby needs your prays

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
      Vickie,

      I went through that 3 times with Pepper before she got stablized and she was
      always fine. Catching it early is a big help. The most traumatic thing was
      being without her overnight.

      I'm sure that Baby will be fine. Each time that happened, they increased
      Pepper's lasix dosage and they finally got it right last May. She's been
      doing really well ever since!

      Sue

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
        hi vickie.....to echo lisa's comments about baby boy,
        i would also like to add that roger rags was in chf
        when he was diagnosed in january and remained in chf
        for ten more months until his death in
        november.....meds are clearly a god-send for our heart
        kitties, but i give lots and lots of credit to
        supplementation and a good species-appropriate diet as
        well....sending best thoughts your way, susan

        --- vickie <VickieJunger@...> wrote:

        > Baby needs your prays. I still had a bad feeling
        > about his breathing, so I took him to the cardio
        > today,
        > x-rays showed he is in beginning CHF.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • millefont1
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2005
          Vickie---you and Baby certainly have our prayers!
          Susan and Peaseblossom