Re: [FH] Enacard & Vasotec

  • Belinda Sauro
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      Del,
      Ask your vet if there is a generic version, and get your perscription
      at Costco or somewhere aelse, it will be cheaper than what the vet
      charges. I get all my kitties scripts somewhere else and there is quite
      a difference in price.

      --
      Belinda
      Happiness is being owned by cats ...

      Be-Mi-Kitties ...
      http://www.bemikitties.com

      http://adopt.bemikitties.com

      FeLV Candle Light Service
      http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

      HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
      http://HostDesign4U.com

      -----------

      BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
      http://bmk.bemikitties.com
    • mfortner@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        From: "Del H. Daniels" <del.daniels@...>
        > My Sam began Enacard two weeks ago, 2.5 mg twice a day @ .90 each. Years ago my
        > HCM kitty took Vasotec ... does anyone here use Vasotec and is it cheaper?

        Spice takes Enalapril - which is the generic form of both Vasotec AND Enacard. Generics are always cheaper. I order it from Petrx.com - 100 2.5 mg tablets for $20.95 - but I was paying almost 3 times that much from the local Walgreens. Ordering online is much cheaper - even with shipping.

        The search engine for the petrx.com site doesn't seem to be working tonight - but here's another site where you can order Enalapirl at the same price - http://www.petcarerx.com/

        --
        Marge, Sugar, Spice (HCM), Creamsicle, and Callie
        Bridge Kitties Felix and Oscar