Re: [FH] Back for a quick post & question

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Janice,

      The atenolol that you sent to me just arrived today. Thank you!!

      I do have one of the self-warming beds. Pepper used it for a while and
      liked it, but she much prefers the electric one since it's warmer. If you
      don't want to get an electric bed, then the self-warming type is the next
      best thing. It's made with those "space blankets" and then covered with a
      fabric cover. Actually, Pepper loves her polar fleece blankets just as
      much.

      I'm sure that Kirby is still watching over you.

      Sue