Fw: I, too, just found this group (re: oxygen)

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
      If you do a Google search on "pet preservation" (with the quotes), you'll find a lot of sites who do this. I don't know anyone who has.

      Any comments from the group?

      Sue

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        I think it's up to the individual ... we all grieve in different ways and
        how we treat the remains can go a long way towards helping us adjust.

        Baby Boy's being privately cremated. In some ways, this is stupid because I
        can't really afford it that easily and my brother has a nice, big, free back
        yard I could have used. But, I want his ashes here with me to be kept with
        my dog's ashes ... some time in the future, I'm planning on having lab
        diamonds made with part of each of their ashes as a memorial :)

        Lisa

        On 12/2/05, Sue at MAGDRL <susan@...> wrote:

        > If you do a Google search on "pet preservation" (with the quotes), you'll
        > find a lot of sites who do this. I don't know anyone who has.
        >
        > Any comments from the group?

      • Belinda Sauro
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          I'm planning on having lab
          diamonds made with part of each of their ashes as a memorial

          Never heard of this, how and where is this done??

          --
          Belinda
          Happiness is being owned by cats ...

          Be-Mi-Kitties ...
          http://www.bemikitties.com

          http://adopt.bemikitties.com

          FeLV Candle Light Service
          http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

          HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
          http://HostDesign4U.com

          BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
          http://bmk.bemikitties.com
        • Sue at MAGDRL
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
            Do a google search on

            pet ashes diamond

            You'll find several companies who make diamonds from your pet's ashes.

            Sue