Re: Viva La Gizmo

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Big congratulations to you and Gizmo and a big thank you to you, too,
      for bringing us some good news, much needed....Meredith with Monkey

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Aimee Collins <aimeecollins@s...>
      wrote:

      > Hello!! For all that know my trauma with Gizmo, I have a good report.
      We went to the doctor today and 95% of the fluid is gone from his lungs
      from his new mdicine-
    • Lisa Clarizia
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
        *Doing the happy dance for Gizmo and Aimee!*

        This is awesome news, Aimee! I'm so happy for you!

        Lisa

        --
        Lisa Clarizia
        lclarizia@...