Re: [FH] Baby Boy had a paw in this

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2005
      Marthe, what a wonderful story.

      Linda

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "marthe horn-Davis" <marthehorndavis@...>
      To: <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:58 PM
      Subject: [FH] Baby Boy had a paw in this

      > Dear Lisa,
      >
      > I hope you are doing okay...my thoughts are with you.
      >
      > And now ... via the grapevine at school (where I received lots of love
      > and
      > support from the entire Chemistry department today, all of whom
      > apparently
      > love cats, even the chairman) comes a tiny kitten, found out in the cold
      > on
      > Saturday by someone in the Nanotechnology group, a kitten who needs an
      > immediate home. I'm picking her(?) up tomorrow. Whether she stays here
      > or
      > not depends on how well we can meet her needs (she's a tiny thing, but I
      > can
      > bring her with me to school during the day) but in any event, I'm certain
      > my
      > Baby Boy has a small, white paw in this.
      >
      > Special!
      >
      > Marthe, Gina and Lenny

      > feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Linda CuĂ©llar Irrgang
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
        "tis the season"...............thx for sharing....made my wkend!

        Linda and the boys

        > I hope you are doing okay...my thoughts are with you.
        >
        > And now ... via the grapevine at school (where I received lots of love

        > and
        > support from the entire Chemistry department today, all of whom
        > apparently
        > love cats, even the chairman) comes a tiny kitten, found out in the cold
        > on
        > Saturday by someone in the Nanotechnology group, a kitten who needs an
        > immediate home. I'm picking her(?) up tomorrow. Whether she stays here
        > or
        > not depends on how well we can meet her needs (she's a tiny thing, but I
        > can
        > bring her with me to school during the day) but in any event, I'm certain

        > my
        > Baby Boy has a small, white paw in this.
        >
        > Special!
        >
        > Marthe, Gina and Lenny

        > feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

        Cat
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Cat+health+insurance&w1=Cat+health+insu
        rance&w2=Cat+health+care&w3=Pet+health+cat&w4=Cat+health&w5=Heart+conditions
        &w6=Health+problem+in+cat&c=6&s=132&.sig=jCcdGI6DrfclZUZfEbhKjQ> health
        insurance Cat
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Cat+health+care&w1=Cat+health+insurance
        &w2=Cat+health+care&w3=Pet+health+cat&w4=Cat+health&w5=Heart+conditions&w6=H
        ealth+problem+in+cat&c=6&s=132&.sig=sHAUYnOXqX421iiMASQuIw> health care
        Pet
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Pet+health+cat&w1=Cat+health+insurance&
        w2=Cat+health+care&w3=Pet+health+cat&w4=Cat+health&w5=Heart+conditions&w6=He
        alth+problem+in+cat&c=6&s=132&.sig=Lcs7tukQKLtd6OGdgxZoJw> health cat
        Cat
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Cat+health&w1=Cat+health+insurance&w2=C
        at+health+care&w3=Pet+health+cat&w4=Cat+health&w5=Heart+conditions&w6=Health
        +problem+in+cat&c=6&s=132&.sig=frCXB-F06hVpm6m8Rmdyvw> health Heart
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Heart+conditions&w1=Cat+health+insuranc
        e&w2=Cat+health+care&w3=Pet+health+cat&w4=Cat+health&w5=Heart+conditions&w6=
        Health+problem+in+cat&c=6&s=132&.sig=_zAGI3mljEo4tgsaN5zYFw> conditions
        Health
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Health+problem+in+cat&w1=Cat+health+ins
        urance&w2=Cat+health+care&w3=Pet+health+cat&w4=Cat+health&w5=Heart+condition
        s&w6=Health+problem+in+cat&c=6&s=132&.sig=UASqf76JeCyHxX8J7sXBdA> problem in
        cat

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "feline-heart