Re: Viva La Gizmo

  • millefont1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Yippeee for you and Gizmo!
      Susan and Peaseblossom

      > Hello!! For all that know my trauma with Gizmo, I have a good
      report. We went to the doctor today and 95% of the fluid is gone from
      his lungs from his new mdicine- he has responded well to the new
      medicine. Soo for now we are keeping him goingon the meds he is on. I
      swear I had a great day, just know ing that I have this lttle angel
      for a while longer. Thanks to all of you for bearing with me as we
      have been going on this roller coaster ride. HAppy Holidays... Love-
      Aimee & Gizmo

    • protectanimals
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        Big congratulations to you and Gizmo and a big thank you to you, too,
        for bringing us some good news, much needed....Meredith with Monkey

        --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Aimee Collins <aimeecollins@s...>
        wrote:

        > Hello!! For all that know my trauma with Gizmo, I have a good report.
        We went to the doctor today and 95% of the fluid is gone from his lungs
        from his new mdicine-
      • Lisa Clarizia
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
          *Doing the happy dance for Gizmo and Aimee!*

          This is awesome news, Aimee! I'm so happy for you!

          Lisa

          --
          Lisa Clarizia
          lclarizia@...