Re: Buddy----Starbucks

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2005
      Lisa I am so happy for you. I know that your heart is breaking for Baby
      Boy but Buddy needed help and Baby Boy did help get him there. My
      Sockster got his replacement in a month before he died. It helps a lot.
      How wonderful a kitten. May he be healthy and he looks like he fits in.
      Watch that christmas tree.

      Im sooo sorry about Starbucks. It sounds like he just gave out. Take
      care. Janie