Viva La Gizmo

  • Aimee Collins
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Hello!! For all that know my trauma with Gizmo, I have a good report. We went to the doctor today and 95% of the fluid is gone from his lungs from his new mdicine- he has responded well to the new medicine. Soo for now we are keeping him goingon the meds he is on. I swear I had a great day, just know ing that I have this lttle angel for a while longer. Thanks to all of you for bearing with me as we have been going on this roller coaster ride. HAppy Holidays... Love- Aimee & Gizmo

    • millefont1
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        Yippeee for you and Gizmo!
        Susan and Peaseblossom

        > Hello!! For all that know my trauma with Gizmo, I have a good
        report. We went to the doctor today and 95% of the fluid is gone from
        his lungs from his new mdicine- he has responded well to the new
        medicine. Soo for now we are keeping him goingon the meds he is on. I
        swear I had a great day, just know ing that I have this lttle angel
        for a while longer. Thanks to all of you for bearing with me as we
        have been going on this roller coaster ride. HAppy Holidays... Love-
        Aimee & Gizmo

      • protectanimals
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          Big congratulations to you and Gizmo and a big thank you to you, too,
          for bringing us some good news, much needed....Meredith with Monkey

          --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, Aimee Collins <aimeecollins@s...>
          wrote:

          > Hello!! For all that know my trauma with Gizmo, I have a good report.
          We went to the doctor today and 95% of the fluid is gone from his lungs
          from his new mdicine-
        • Lisa Clarizia
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 2, 2005
            *Doing the happy dance for Gizmo and Aimee!*

            This is awesome news, Aimee! I'm so happy for you!

            Lisa

            --
            Lisa Clarizia
            lclarizia@...