Re: [FH] Starbucks has passed away

  • Belinda Sauro
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
      Diane,
      I'm very sorry for your loss of Starbucks. He is with you always in
      your heart and will let you know he is OK, take care of yourself.

      --
      Belinda
      Happiness is being owned by cats ...

      Be-Mi-Kitties ...
      http://www.bemikitties.com

      http://adopt.bemikitties.com

      FeLV Candle Light Service
      http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

      HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
      http://HostDesign4U.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
        My deepest condolences :(

      • Terri Womack
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2005
          Diane - I'm so sorry. My thoughts/prayers are with you.

          Terri

          Diane <dwilliam@...> wrote:
          My beloved kitty Starbucks passed away this morning, 6 months after
          being diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy. He had been doing great
          but yesterday was noticably uncomfortable and in the early hours this
          morning he was obviously declining. He's had bad times before and
          always responded to a chest tap, but as I was driving to the vet this
          morning I felt something was different. It was like he was telling me
          he couldn't fight anymore and needed to go on. He was not even
          responding last night to injected Lasix, by that I mean he wasn't
          urinating, and it appeared his kidneys had begun to fail as well. He
          was on the max. dosages of lasix, spiro, enalapril, digoxin, plus
          CoQ10 and natto. We had paperwork in to the FDA for a waiver on
          pimobendan, which I had great hopes for, but his little heart was just
          worn out today. My vet and her techs had fought with Star and I over
          these past six months to keep him healthy and all of us were in tears,
          but his end was peaceful. I have emailed Lisa privately, but wanted
          to thank her, Baby Boy, and all of you for giving me hope and support
          during this 6 month journey. I treasure that time I had with Star,
          and you all were a big part of keeping me sane, calm and informed.
          Thank you.