Baby Boy had a paw in this

  • marthe horn-Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      Dear Lisa,

      I hope you are doing okay...my thoughts are with you.

      And now ... via the grapevine at school (where I received lots of love and
      support from the entire Chemistry department today, all of whom apparently
      love cats, even the chairman) comes a tiny kitten, found out in the cold on
      Saturday by someone in the Nanotechnology group, a kitten who needs an
      immediate home. I'm picking her(?) up tomorrow. Whether she stays here or
      not depends on how well we can meet her needs (she's a tiny thing, but I can
      bring her with me to school during the day) but in any event, I'm certain my
      Baby Boy has a small, white paw in this.

      Special!

      Marthe, Gina and Lenny