Fw: [FH] Help---Lasix 3x a day question.

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      From: Angela Pippi
      To: Sue at MAGDRL
      Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [FH] Help---Lasix 3x a day question.

      Vickie:

      Hi. My name is Angela and my cat's name is Buttons. Buttons is on 3 whole pills of lasix a day also and I work from 9-5:00 so I give him one at 7:30 a.m., one at 5:30 p.m. and one at 10:30 p.m. and it seems to be working well. He hasn't had any side effects and we have been doing that for about 3 weeks now.

      Angela

      Sue at MAGDRL <susan@...> wrote:
      Vickie,

      Congratulations on the job!

      It's not that critical with the timing. Just space it out the best that you
      can and give him the last dose right before you go to bed at night.

      I give Pepper lasix 3x and even though I work from home, somehow I'm always
      off schedule. She's doing fine regardless.

      Sue